Friday, December 10, 2010

Winding Down

Just a short post to announce I'll be wrapping up this blog in the near future. This is mostly due to the complete collapse of the environmental movement's credibility. While the movement still exists and there are still battles to be fought, there are plenty of people capable of doing it without my help. This allows me to turn my attention to matters in my personal world.

I hope to get the Climate Scientist version 2.0 out and check NASA numbers from the FOIA stuff, and wrap up any other loose ends that come to mind. But these updates will come only as time permits and once they're done, so too will this blog be done.

4 comments:

  1. Did you ever find an answer to your question about the ozone hole?
    http://magicjava.blogspot.com/2010/03/what-ozone-hole.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately no, I didn't ever find the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. And, honestly, the full answer is there just aren't enough hours in the day to go through all of science and separate the hocus pocus from the stuff that's actually good work.

    Maybe the ozone hole is just another example of scientists slinging bull in order to get funding, maybe it's not. I just don't have the time to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good blog post. I certainly love this site.
    Stick with it!

    Have a look at my site :: best ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete